2 Corinthians Bible Study Discussion
- Where is Corinth located?
- What is the background story behind 2 Corinthians? Acts 18:1-11; 2 Cor 2:1-4
- What words and themes get repeated by Paul in these chapters?
- According to Paul, what are the characteristics of a good Christian leader? 2:14-3:5
- How do changed lives prove ministry?
- How might we move from veiled words to boldness in our own ministry?
- If the Christian Church is the New Covenant embodiment of the promise in Jeremiah 31:31-34, then why is Paul frustrated with the Corinthian Church?
- If the gospel is true, then why doesn't everyone believe?
- If Paul's ministry is successful, then why does he personally suffer?
- "What portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?"
- What is the primary job of a Christian in ministry?
- Where is the temple of God?
- How do Ephesians 4:22-24; Colossians 3:9-10; and Ephesians 5:8 relate to 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 and 5:17?
- How can we separate ourselves from unbelievers?
- What was happening to the Christians in Jerusalem at this time?
- How would it matter if Gentile Christians from Greece gave generously to Jewish Christians in Jerusalem?
- How does generosity embrace the cross of Christ?
- Relate Paul's use of the concept of fairness in 8:13 to the story about manna in Exodus 16.
- What is the abundance of the Jerusalem Christians Paul refers to in 8:13-14?
- Why is Paul boasting so much?
- According to the Corinthians, what are the characteristics of a good leader?
- What are the weapons of our warfare? And with whom are we at war?
- How do Satan and his servants often disguise themselves?
- Why do Christians unwillingly suffer from thorns in the flesh?
Subscribe to Our Podcasts
Bible Only Podcast
Audio Devotional Podcast
Christian Education Audio Podcast
Christian Education Video Podcast
Christian Education Text Resources
Spiritual growth book